Please, help. I never studied High School because I droped out in 9th grade and then nobody wanted to take me a few months later. Can I sue?

When I was 16 I dropped out of High School in 9th grade.

After 2 months I wanted to go back, but no High School wanted to take me because I had missed 2 months of classes.

Can I sue?
5 answers 5