Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology ยท 6 months ago

I have a question about personality disorder?

Hi I have a question is it possible for someone with personality disorder to get rid of a personality for example there are three personalities and one of them is in control and wants to get rid of a personality permanently is that possible and how would said personality get rid of another personality permanently and the personality he is trying to get rid of is the main one thanks for your time

Favorite Answer

That can be done, but not alone. That's a job for a therapist's help.

What time do I have the best time I have been in the car and just listen and do the cops I'm going on about to get in her life and really need help me to find ways to hurt someones bed now so I'll have half a day and she is not a lot but she was in a car with me a lot but boss said that I should have got a haircut for you guys help with a couple hours ago so I'm confused she was doing that stuff and then holdinb her to hangout or find something else ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Ask chinito. He be chilling