Why has a guy cried while kissing his girlfriend, without reason? Is that awkward, should the guy be ashamed?

My legs hurt because of work and I felt really nervous and tired but as I got home I wanted affection so bad, because I felt not so well emotionally. I went to hug her, she accepted me in her arms and smiled. I started kissing her really strong and pushed her body colse to mine, then I had a sort of rush that I... show more My legs hurt because of work and I felt really nervous and tired but as I got home I wanted affection so bad, because I felt not so well emotionally. I went to hug her, she accepted me in her arms and smiled. I started kissing her really strong and pushed her body colse to mine, then I had a sort of rush that I opened her shirt, she was a bit surprised but she let me. As I was kissing her, my lips on her chest and my head under her chin, I started crying and felt nervous and sad and that I needed her love so bad, though she was already giving it to me. My legs hurt after 9h work and and I thought how lucky I was to have her and how scared I felt about the possibility of not having her in my life. It was so scary I starter crying. I felt so vulnerable and stupid, and I really wanted her to comfort me, like she did. She was a bot surprised by it and cuddled me and hugged me tight in her chest. Why did it happen, why, as I am not usually a sensitive guy and I try to hide everything I have inside? I felt a weigh on my chest that mare me cry, I felt not worthy of her, that I don't make sense of I don't have her in my life. I felt like huggng her fighter and fighter to feel everything of her, as if I was scared not to sede her anymore.