hire someone else,
test for mold,,get an inspector,a pro whom your local experienced RE guy could refer you to.or buy a test kit from an everything big box hardware store.
set the mold test kits in several house rooms,let sit a week,
send to the lab,wait for results,important to get a place that COUNTS the critters each sq CM,, giving the volumes of the mold in the inside air. not merely their generic assessment,,,,,' within EPA limits,not deemed
unhealthy' get the count.
mold thrives in dark moisture from leaking pipes inside,pipes feeding the house,craw spaces underneath,rotting wood,leaky bathtub drain,behind walls,in the fridge motor area,or spreading from the fridge.
what kills it?,,air, UV light,high heat,man made mold & fungii killers.
lysol B room disinfectant,bleach,KILLZ kills mold when used before or as a primer ( smells nassty)
as a diy, having seen to all leaks,drainage pipes being clear,not soaked spots at the bldg base,get sunlamps,,3 or 4,a dehumidifier, a shop vac,with a concentrator nozzle,tape it w ducktape securely to the hose,tape the hose securely to the bLOW exhaust,inside the hose & the vac tank should be soap & water clean & dry,
use a bottle of ten oz capacity with a coke bottle size neck,fill with warm water,about a quarter full, spray a lot of the lysol into the bottle,use a windex spray stem to stick in the bottle,hold thumb partly to cover the bottle neck,
it works like old time bug sprayers you had to push the syringe,
aim the vac nozzle across the coke size bottle neck so that a fine mist fills the room,spray each room until they are all fogged up,close all doors,leave sit for a few hours,,treat twice a week,using the dehumdifier to dry the place out,and sunlamps turn them on,spray the worst areas with extra misting.