I really wanna get plastic surgery/fillers?

I’m only 20 and I’m a girl. But I really hate my face shape. I want my face to be v-shaped. My face looks rounder than it should despite being 97-101 lbs. My face shape makes me so insecure. Also I wanna be able to look good in pictures. I look great in the bathroom mirror and in my selfies but when someone else takes my picture using the back camera, it’s a big no no. I look like I’ved aged 25 years, gained 50 lbs, haven’t slept in 3 weeks and I look so dirty even when I’m as clean as can be. My face looks really lopsided and weird, like I’m a completely different person in a bad way. I wanna get v-shape face surgery but unfortunately I can’t afford it because I’m too broke for that. I think having a v-shape face would seriously boost my confidence. But since I can’t get surgery, I wanna get chin fillers and jaw Botox ( to relax the masseter musicales so they shrink over time), so my face becomes slimmer and even just a tiny bit more v-shaped. Yes, you can actually do that with fillers. I’ve done a lot of research and seen results of other people who had my face shape and their face turned v-shaped with those injectable procedures. I also wanna get fillers because my lips are TINY in both height and width. What do you think I should do?

What do I think you should do? Consult a psychologist.

If you look like the pic in your avatar, you look fine just the way you are. Don't mess with God's creation.

You sound too immature for surgery or for a job that could actually finance a surgery.