Pregnant on depo Provera?

I have had the depo Provera injection so I can’t get pregnant (I’m aware that very rarely it doesn’t work) I don’t get my period but I have been having sex without using any other form of contraception (which isn’t a wise idea) but I have stopped recently because me and my boyfriend have decided we need to use... show more I have had the depo Provera injection so I can’t get pregnant (I’m aware that very rarely it doesn’t work)
I don’t get my period but I have been having sex without using any other form of contraception (which isn’t a wise idea) but I have stopped recently because me and my boyfriend have decided we need to use another form of contraception. I’m on Accutane acne drug as I’ve had it quite bad through my teen years, and becoming pregnant with it is damaging to the child. And I’m extremely worried I’m pregnant, I’m getting a test tomorrow but the symptoms I’m having also are side effects for the Accutane. I have backache, tiredness, and dry skin etc that you get on this drug. But I feel nauseous and keep peeing more frequently. But I have been diagnosed with a psychosomatic disorder where you think yourself into things so I just don’t know if I am
0