Isn't Cuomo's and Don Lemon's wanting to deplatform Trump, exactly what Hitler did?

Aren't they both just like Hitler? Shouldn't they be punched? Punch a Nazi, RIGHT?

Update:

Jingoist. I somewhat agree with you. The problem is that if they make conversation impossible because they keep saying Hitler at every turn, then they have to be informed about the nuclear option. They have to be made to understand that this is mutually assured destruction.

Update 2:

Jingoist, in the last news cycle BOTH Cuomo, lemon and AOC basically said we are all Nazis for not being on the far left. They are using and abusing this rhetoric and unless they are made to understand mutually assured destruction, I don't think they will stop this rhetoric.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't bother to listen to those two clowns anymore, they have gone off the deep end. LOL

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, not even close. Get your head examined.

• 6 months ago

It beats the defenestration, that so many people want, just like those damn Hussites!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Donald "Fake News" Trump is trying to deplatform the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Free speech. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Somehow I think you're okay with Hannity and Rush spewing lies 24/7, amirite?

• Raisin Caine
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I will go into the mud with you and fling as much mud as you do, if that is what it takes. I am not some turn-the-other cheek saint.

• 6 months ago

Reductio ad Hitlerum. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi makes you no different to the Left.

• John W
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They should both get in a fistfight with Trump and McConnell.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Like damm leave me aloneeeee

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Democrats are basically NAZIs

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It is Treason ,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.