Isn't Cuomo's and Don Lemon's wanting to deplatform Trump, exactly what Hitler did?

Aren't they both just like Hitler? Shouldn't they be punched? Punch a Nazi, RIGHT?

Jingoist. I somewhat agree with you. The problem is that if they make conversation impossible because they keep saying Hitler at every turn, then they have to be informed about the nuclear option. They have to be made to understand that this is mutually assured destruction.

Jingoist, in the last news cycle BOTH Cuomo, lemon and AOC basically said we are all Nazis for not being on the far left. They are using and abusing this rhetoric and unless they are made to understand mutually assured destruction, I don't think they will stop this rhetoric.

Favorite Answer

I don't bother to listen to those two clowns anymore, they have gone off the deep end. LOL

No, not even close. Get your head examined.

It beats the defenestration, that so many people want, just like those damn Hussites!

Donald "Fake News" Trump is trying to deplatform the truth.

Free speech. Why do you hate the Constitution?

Somehow I think you're okay with Hannity and Rush spewing lies 24/7, amirite?

• Raisin Caine

I will go into the mud with you and fling as much mud as you do, if that is what it takes. I am not some turn-the-other cheek saint.

Reductio ad Hitlerum. Calling everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi makes you no different to the Left.

• John W

They should both get in a fistfight with Trump and McConnell.

Like damm leave me aloneeeee

Democrats are basically NAZIs

• Mike

It is Treason ,