Can you get drunk from a few screwdrivers ?

My roommate, Sam, and I usually go to his sister's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas . The trouble is that Sam and his sister aren't on very good terms, and he's a heartbeat away from giving her up forever . This Christmas, Sam's sister had a few screwdrivers, so she had a "buzz" . Sam... show more My roommate, Sam, and I usually go to his sister's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas . The trouble is that Sam and his sister aren't on very good terms, and he's a heartbeat away from giving her up forever . This Christmas, Sam's sister had a few screwdrivers, so she had a "buzz" . Sam isn't used to drunk people, so he was embarrassed . I was there, and I’ve definitely seen people in worse condition after a few drinks . All she did was have a few drinks to relax on the holiday . I know vodka is mighty powerful, but my guess is that a few screwdrivers can’t lay somebody low . It only takes two ounces of vodka to make a screwdriver, and that’s hardly more than a shotglass . Can a few screwdrivers make somebody really drunk, or is Sam being too picky ? Thank you in advance for your answers .
5 answers 5