Can you get drunk from a few screwdrivers ?

My roommate, Sam, and I usually go to his sister's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas . The trouble is that Sam and his sister aren't on very good terms, and he's a heartbeat away from giving her up forever . This Christmas, Sam's sister had a few screwdrivers, so she had a "buzz" . Sam isn't used to drunk people, so he was embarrassed . I was there, and I’ve definitely seen people in worse condition after a few drinks . All she did was have a few drinks to relax on the holiday . I know vodka is mighty powerful, but my guess is that a few screwdrivers can’t lay somebody low . It only takes two ounces of vodka to make a screwdriver, and that’s hardly more than a shotglass . Can a few screwdrivers make somebody really drunk, or is Sam being too picky ? Thank you in advance for your answers .

I would say some people would.

A few means 3? Someone could. A big guy could probably hold more. Plenty of chicks are blown away by one drink. They why they say Likker is Quicker.

Pretty drunk, yes. Outside a bar you don't usually precisely measure them. Well, I don't. I just dump in the vodka, so they can get pretty freaking strong.

Yes--you can get drunk off of screwdrivers, just like you can from any other alcoholic beverage. However, some people have higher alcohol tolerances than others due to variables such as weight, age, and genetics.

• Janet

Some people can