What can my friend and I do for Thanksgiving and Christmas ?

My roommate, Sam, and I usually go to his sister's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas . We usually ignore all the other holidays . The trouble is that Sam and his sister aren't on very good terms, and he's a heartbeat away from giving her up forever . This Christmas, Sam's sister had a few screwdrivers so she had a "buzz" . Sam isn't used to drunk people, so he was embarrassed . I don't know what we can do for Thanksgiving and Christmas if he gives his sister up . I went to the local homeless shelter for Thanksgiving and Christmas for a couple of years, and I refuse to do that ever again . I don’t have enough money to go to a guest ranch or to any of my cousins . One friend of mine said we could stay home, but we spend every evening at home, and we want to do something different when it's a holiday . There's no point in making an entire Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas dinner for two people, and I refuse to have frozen waffles for Thanksgiving dinner ! Sam and I are both men, and I HATE man -- only situations ! If Sam's son joined us, that'd still be a man -- only situation . NOW -- If Sam gives up on his sister, what can we do for Thanksgiving and Christmas ? Thank you in advance for your answers .

We can't afford to go on a vacation for Thanksgiving or Christmas . I say Sam should work things out with his sister, get used to people who are drunk, and go to his sister's house for the holidays until the end of time . If that doesn't work out, we have to decide what to do now for these holidays .

The last time I asked this question, it was January, and somebody asked “You have all year to think about this . Why worry about it now ?” . If you want a good Thanksgiving or a good Christmas, you have to make your plans months in advance, and you CAN’T start too early !

I don't need any "funny" answers or "jerk" answers !!

Okay -- I hardly ever meet any "lonely old people" or "someone who needs a friend" . How do I find any "lonely old people" or "someone who needs a friend" in time for Thanksgiving or Christmas ?

Don't tell me "No sane person is worried about Christmas now ." ! It might as well be three days before Thanksgiving or December twentieth for all the time I have ! If you want a good Thanksgiving or a good Christmas, you have to make your plans months in advance, and you CAN’T start too early ! The nerve of some people !

• `

Order Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners through your local grocery store. You can order enough for two people. Visit nursing homes and spend time with the residents, go to a movie. There's plenty of things to do if you think about it.

Stay Home and Have FUN SEX and lay with your food games and then have MORE WILD FUN SEX...

• AL19616 months agoReport

Finding "lonely old people" or "someone who needs a friend" is hard enough . It's much harder finding an available woman, so we can't have any sex .

No sane person is worried about Christmas now.

• A C

Kaysibabes gave you a good answer. Look for someone who needs a friend and be their friend. Jesus said it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)

You can do charity work for others.

Invite some lonely old people into your home for thanksgiving and Christmas

• A C

This is a great idea!

Nothing just sit there and do nothing