John asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

What does it mean that in my family we have all three water elements, was it written in the stars?

Mom - Pisces

Dad - Scorpio

Me - Cancer

• Janet

No it is not written in the stars.

Either it is purely coincidence, OR it means the soul PICKS the people and time they will be born with/at.

In my husband's family, 4 of the 7 children had Moon in Sagittarius.

In my own family, my grandmother (an only child) had Leo Rising. 2 of her 3 children (one my mother) had Leo Rising. My sister (1 of 3) had Leo Rising.

Things DO run in families, astrologically.

Against the odds. In "statistically significant" occurrences.

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

It means you failed science in school. Know anyone that gets to pick their birthday and parents? You should be questioning the validity of astrology stereotypes. Think any actual research has been done on astrology stereotypes? Why bother since there are plenty of credulous people that accept the made up stereotyping?

Work on your critical thinking skills and demand strong evidence before committing to belief.

• Snoopy

Idk. It could be either has some Scorpio or Cancer dominance or even Leo dominance.

These three signs usually think similarly. Cancer it can vary (i've seen good and bad) but the other two are very like minded so maybe those placements are present in those people's charts.

Pisces is kinda opposite to Scorpio or Cancer but maybe I'm wrong. Also some cancers are exactly like Scorpios or Leos some are like a Taurus or an Aquarius but not to the extent of Taurus and Aquarius or a Pisces even. Cancers are more flexible towards justice. But there are some signs like Aquarius Pisces Taurus and Sagittarius that are very stubborn about it. Sometimes a dominant Libra or a real Aries.

I've only seen one good Scorpio and he had Libra dominance and was probably a Libra (23-24 October)? The good cancer had moon in Capricorn and on the cusp with Gemini.