Should I cancel job interview?

I applied at Chipotle and I scored an interview and I’ve been doing lots of research on the company and watching YouTube videos on other peoples experience working there. While I’m excited about the opportunity the more I’ve heard about what kind of person they’re looking for made me realize that I don’t feel like... show more I applied at Chipotle and I scored an interview and I’ve been doing lots of research on the company and watching YouTube videos on other peoples experience working there. While I’m excited about the opportunity the more I’ve heard about what kind of person they’re looking for made me realize that I don’t feel like a good fit for the company. It just feels like a mismatch and I’m not sure I’d do well in that kind of environment. Should I cancel the interview to not waste anybody’s time and keep on looking for something that suits me better?
Update: I'm not trying to come off as negative but just feeling kind of scared :/
Update 2: Hi! I'd like to thank everyone for their responses, I will be going to the interview tomorrow (with a more positive attitude of course!). Honestly, when I wrote this out I was feeling nervous and doubtful and wanted some guidance on what to do. I see a lot of these responses in a tough love kind of way and... show more Hi! I'd like to thank everyone for their responses, I will be going to the interview tomorrow (with a more positive attitude of course!). Honestly, when I wrote this out I was feeling nervous and doubtful and wanted some guidance on what to do. I see a lot of these responses in a tough love kind of way and thank you all for pushing me in the right direction. Wish me best of luck :) I'll keep what you guys said in mind <3