Do disrespectful children of upper-class parents tend to be ridiculed more than disrespectful children of lower-class parents, due to envy?

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm NOT saying that a child whose mother doesn't make much money, deserves for her child to talk back to her and not suffer any consequences. But I can't help but notice that a lot of respectful children whose parents DIDN'T spoil them, seem to lash... show more Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm NOT saying that a child whose mother doesn't make much money, deserves for her child to talk back to her and not suffer any consequences. But I can't help but notice that a lot of respectful children whose parents DIDN'T spoil them, seem to lash out at disrespectful, spoiled children. It's as if respectful, non-spoiled child feels as if the disrespectful, spoiled child is throwing it in their face, "Hahaha, I curse at my mother, but I still get anything I want." Obviously, a brat is a brat no matter how rich or poor his mother is. But do you suppose the rich, disrespectful ones tend to get more hate than the disrespectful, poor ones?
1 answer 1