Should I divorce after 33 years of marriage at age 73?

You have to consider the financial implications since half of everything will be split. Also while you probably have some good years ahead of you, life will start winding down and it could be a lonely struggle. Of course you have to do what is best for you but if you are considering it, you should meet with an attorney to find out your options and a financial planner to see if it's even feasible.

• KTJoe

Best to stay put been married a long time at 73 it might get lonely.

Sure! Why not??? Lol

Been known to happen. My bro in law divorced at 73 after being married 28 years. He's miserable, but she's happy as can be with a new, younger, husband.

• Z

It depends. Have any plans after the divorce?

• Kelly

Nah, just out live them at this point. Why settle for half, when you can have it all?

Though my brothers in-laws who have been married 50 years are getting a divorce.

It doesn't matter what age you are. If you feel you want to divorce, then go for it.

Yes if u think u r making the right decision