Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Are women who refuse do date Bisexual men, Homophobes and Bigots?

Update:

63% of women refuse to date bisexual men according to statistics.

And if a man is labeled a "racist" for refusing to to date a woman who has had relationships with black men. Then using the same logic, the majority of women are Homophobes and Bigots.

Right?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

So basically, you fail to see the difference between

- I won't date YOU because of what you yourself DO

and

- I won't date you because your ex-boyfriend happens to have more melanin than I do

???

• Dan6 months agoReport

In each cases, men and women are choosing not to date specific members of the opposite sex because of their previous sexual history.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No. They are just smart.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Women don't want to date bisexual men because to put it bluntly men having sex with other men is something most people think is pretty disgusting. Even if their reasoning has nothing to do with fear in any sort of way the idiotic term homophobe would still apply to them since it just means opposition to homosexuality, not irrational fear like the term phobia MEANS.

• 6 months ago

Why are you putting the onus on the female of our species ....as per mother natures laws we males are supposed to chase them and court them ...if we forget such basic concepts....we are liable to blame and hate women for our own deficiencies !!!

Ironically in a committed relationship it is mostly the woman chasing the man ....which is why the institution of marriage was invented

Source(s): MISOA...i haven't had a single bar brawl or a booze binge in the last one year ....sigh !!!
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Neither one. It is their preference not to date them.

• Dan6 months agoReport

So it's okay for a guy to reject a girl based on her past relationships with black men, right?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No not at all. That's a silly question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.