Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 months ago

Do ALL Women shave their legs?

I've never had any hair on my legs and never have to shave. My legs stay totally hairless. I'm not hairy at all. Even my pubes and pits. Do all women shave ?

50 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not in the winter

• 6 months ago

I have very little hair on my legs and I wax them at home every two weeks

note hair gets finer the more you wax it

• 6 months ago

I would think most do

• 6 months ago

KFC tastes very delicious. Although they could do a better job on their salted onion rings

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Not all, but the ones who maintain great hygiene do.

• #TitanicBoat6 months agoReport

**** you Laura. Why didnt you meet me at the train station today.

• 6 months ago

I don’t think so

• 6 months ago

No not all women do. I knew a girl that was an exchange student from Germany when I was in high school . I met her in my art class and she said she was from Germany and that she was an exchange student for a girl that lives in the area and goes to the school and we became really good friends but as much as she really liked to wear Shorty shorts and she really likes to wear mini skirts and tank tops and she really likes to think of herself as hot stuff and though she's very gorgeous she doesn't shave her legs all the time it's a German thing . Not all women do.

• Laura6 months agoReport

Did you earn your high school diploma? Prior to doing so, did you learn how to compose sentences?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not since Chemo. Hair grew back pretty quickly but my legs are bare, kind of weird but hey I ain't complaining!

• 6 months ago

It’s not just women that shave or wax their legs

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

no.no no no.no nono.no no

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i shave my legs every two weeks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.