Questionnn?

i was using glass cleaner that contained ammonia to clean the kitchen and living room. I had no idea there was ammonia in it and there wasn't a caution label on the container, so I assumed they would have put one if it were dangerous(or they'd end up with a lawsuit), so I was using it, there was only a... show more i was using glass cleaner that contained ammonia to clean the kitchen and living room. I had no idea there was ammonia in it and there wasn't a caution label on the container, so I assumed they would have put one if it were dangerous(or they'd end up with a lawsuit), so I was using it, there was only a little glass cleaner actually left in the container, I filled it with soap and water and used ALOT, I a telling u , ALOT went in the air , on my hands and even to clean the inside of the fridge. Yes I know, I am dumb. So later that day I was looking at the bottle and on the inside of the container I saw a label. it was on the freakin INSIDE. I discovered there was ammonia in it. Should this be a concern for me ?
1 answer 1