Anonymous

Why are Asian people a created race from the outer space aliens?

First they have a unusually high IQ, they are the smartest race on the planet.

They have alien features such as very weak skinny boney body, almond eyes, unusually small. They sound like aliens when they speak their own language, and their writing looks like alien hieroglyphs. Their houses look unusual and very alien like. Japan tends to have technology hundreds of years ahead of our time.

No mortal human being can understand the technology of an Asian man, but looks at it confused and asks 'how can someone create something so sophisicated?'

Asians are nothing more than a hybrid race of aliens and white people.

• Zirp

they are not a race. Denisovans and neanderthals were, but nowadays Homo Sapiens Sapiens is the only race of humans left

ask the 21th chromosome >.<

1. They don't have that high IQ, they have high IQ because of their learning and studying culture. A lot of Asians are very dumb like normal humans and don't like to use their brains to think. I think you fantasize things and never see the real ones.

2. Weak bodies ? East Asians dominate the sports in Asian games and they are always in the top 10 in the Olympic. Currently they are around 5"5 - 5"9 on average, that's around the men's average height in all around the world including South Asia, South America, Mid East, and Africa.

The only unusual tall people are western Caucasians who are 5"9 - 6"1 on average. The reason in general they don't look muscular is because they think its not useful to be rugged anymore now and prefer to learn and look for money.

3. There are a ;lot of language that use non Alphabets like Russian too.

4. Arab countries and other cultures have those weird round rooftops too esp. the mosque.

I'm actually an 8th Japanese and, excluding that, 100% Caucasian. I can't speak Japanese, nor am I extremely intelligent. We've created these misconceptions and ideas in our heads about people and things. Aliens, well... I wouldn't go that far. We're not completely sure how aliens look, let alone how every race of aliens look. We create movies and shows, sketches, costumes but those are just fictional ideas and concepts on how we perceive extra terrestrials might look like. And if Asians are really aliens, I'm missing out on that high IQ sorely.