Good place around San Diego to camp for free/cheap?

Hello everyone, I am planning to have some sort of kickback and was wondering if someone could help me choose a spot. I honestly just want to drink a lot, have a big bonfire, and camp in my car. The desert is a good choice but I am not trying to die in the desert heat. I was also planning on inviting people and... show more Hello everyone,

I am planning to have some sort of kickback and was wondering if someone could help me choose a spot. I honestly just want to drink a lot, have a big bonfire, and camp in my car. The desert is a good choice but I am not trying to die in the desert heat. I was also planning on inviting people and they could camp too possibly, so there's that factor. It's up in the air, but regardless, I will make something happen before I leave. I don't have a lot of money and I'm also hoping to gather free firewood as well.

My life has been a complete disaster so I'd like to just have some fun before I ship out.
1 answer 1