I need help with my future and what to do with my life?

I'm 18 almost 19, I graduated June 1st. I still don't know what to do with my life yet. I mean I have ideas but I don't have a set plan yet. I feel bad about it because mist my friends have a plan and a college lined up already and I'm still tryna figure stuff out. I've ways had a passion for art, I've looked up jobs for art but I'm not getting a lot of options and none seem interesting so far. My moms pushing cosmetology but I don't want to do peoples hair and makeup it don't seem fun to me plus I'm scared of messing up. Help!

Artists, musicians, and other creative types traditionally create their own jobs - they are self-employed. That's even more important now than it has been for the past centuries & millennia!

If you want a job & a paycheck, you don't want to be a hairdresser or cosmetologist either. These are not salaried, or hourly wage, positions - you rely on your percentage of the bills, less cost of your "chair," and tips. But the world is moving into the Post-Jobs Era. Already over 35% of American workers are self-employed, freelance, contract workers, etc, rather than salaried or hourly employees.

If I had to live my life over starting at your age, I still would not know what I wanted to do. That was 50 years ago. I suggest you consider doing something that keeps you busy during the day, like being a receptionist in a doctor's office. Then you can take a college course in the evening for a few years to see if anything interest you. You might look into training to be a graphic designer. It takes some artistic ability. The only thing that ever interested me was photography. Like you, I saw early on that there were very limited opportunities. i became a claims adjuster, and my photography work was my specialty.