Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

Why does Prince Charles love Zara Tyndall but not Princess Eugenie or Princess Beatrice?

It says that Prince Charles loves His niece Zara Tyndall. And that he puts them over his daughters in law Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle too. And there's lots of pictures of them touching each other and everything. But he never does anything with his other nieces Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice. As a matter of fact, Rumors have it that he won't allowed those nieces of his to be pampered. And that they don't deserve full time Royal roles. Why does Prince Charles love his niece Zara Tyndall but hates Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There are many reasons why this might the case. Zara was born before Prince Charles married or had his own children. While The other two were born after that. Generally, people aren't all that close to nieces or nephews that were born after they had their own children. Because that person is too busy with his own family, his spouse and children, that he can't be bothered looking at his brothers or sisters family. But when u have a niece or nephew that was there from before you had children, then even after you have children, that feeling that you love them is sill there. Because you can remember how much you loved them back then. And then you feel the same way later. That's why Zara is special to Charles and Eugenie nor Beatrice hold any special place to him. Also, he didn't even have a daughter, so he probably thinks about Zara as the daughter he never had. So these are probably the more main reasons of why He loves one niece more than the others.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Maybe because Zara Tyndall does not try to use her royal birth to promote herself and get money from the British taxpayers just because they were born into the Royal family...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

He is feuding with his nieces Princesses Beatricia and Eugenie because it is rumoured that they want high-ranking prominence when he and Camilla ascend the throne.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Who says this? Whomever said this doesn't know about whom they are talking about--None of what you've posted is true.

Charles' relationships with his nieces are private affairs; he has known Zara, and her brother, Peter, for a longer period of time, they being his first-born nephew and niece. Anne was the first of the siblings to marry and have children.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Zara is family, the Porchesters are not.

• Manxbiker
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Talking your usual crap and as always not using your real name but someone else's troll.

• 6 months ago

Who says this? The smut-publications? You do realise that all these rumours are generally made up - to SELL the rubbish. Love? Hate? I'd say probably 'cares for' and 'not so much' is more accurate.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I suppose if you look hard enough in the trash tabloids you can make up any old crap.

• 6 months ago

Because Zara Tyndall is one hot niece!

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

All you've seen are a few photos showing what the media want you to see. Do you really imagine that it's a fair picture of what they're really like? From what I know, he is very fond of them all. He certainly doesn't hate those you mentioned.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Show up where these so called pictures are because I don't believe that they exist. You are just trying to stir things up troll.

• Manxbiker
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Talking your usual rubbish I see Bruce. But we all know that's not your name.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.