Chad asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Is this 39 yo woman Flirting?

I go to college and theres this really weird woman in one of my classes. I am 19 and at first didnt talk to her. But then we started talking a little bit and she pretty much gave me her life story early on and like told me all these details like who cares? well I am in her class again and basically she started getting more talkative towards me. Shes 39, she doesnt really talk to any of the young women I go to college with or any guys. Just me. Well she started teasing me a bit and she constantly gives me ****. I noticed she was talking to someone and I was just listening to her and she was looking at me the whole time and not at them. When I talk to other people she likes to join in and try to talk to me. I was sitting down and working and I talked to her. She walked up got a little close like 2 feet. Then gets close to see what I am working on. She stood there during an awkward pause with a little eye contact and like said she had to leave but wouldnt. I have been getting a vibe something is off. One time she s sat right next to me and asked if it s ok

Favorite Answer

She’s flirting. I had experiences with few 35+ women when I was 18. Older women make it more obvious than young females when flirting

• myrrdin emrys

maybe she's kinky and wants to bring you home to her boyfriend so she can watch him bugger you.

give her the Dickens

if you're in college and haven't yet figured out how to tell if a woman is flirting with you, you have led an entirely too-sheltered life.

• Z

Get over yourself. What you described is just ordinary friendliness on the part of the woman. It seems to me that you are not comfortable making friends with people outside your age bracket. If you don't want to be friendly with her, just let her know and stop imagining things. But my advice is to relax and be more open-minded, you're going to graduate and work in an environment with people of different ages and backgrounds. The person who is able to build alliances across broad wins in the real world. And the person who is recluse and suspicious of people loses in the game of life.

For my opinion, I think you should ask her for clarifications. Ask what her real intentions are. If you feel uncomfortable around her, don't be afraid to tell her. Try to mention to her that you want some personal space. If you feel something is off, it's best to just follow/listen to that GUT FEELING!

• Yellow6 months agoReport

I didn't answer whether I think she's flirting or not for I am not that woman. I can't speak for her. Although, if you really want to know what my perspective, I personally think she's trying to become friends, but that's just my opinion.

who cares. just tell her its not ok for her to sit next to you and dont talk to her anymore

Socially awkward and flirting are not the same thing.

The thought of sitting in a classroom full of millennials is enough to keep most of us adults from going back to school.

• Chad6 months agoReport

What do you mean socially awkward

sounds like an awkward situation

Maybe you should date her and let her teach you how to pleasure a woman?

• Mikey

If don't like her, it doesn't matter. If you do, ask her out.