Is this 39 yo woman Flirting?

I go to college and theres this really weird woman in one of my classes. I am 19 and at first didnt talk to her. But then we started talking a little bit and she pretty much gave me her life story early on and like told me all these details like who cares? well I am in her class again and basically she started... show more I go to college and theres this really weird woman in one of my classes. I am 19 and at first didnt talk to her. But then we started talking a little bit and she pretty much gave me her life story early on and like told me all these details like who cares? well I am in her class again and basically she started getting more talkative towards me. Shes 39, she doesnt really talk to any of the young women I go to college with or any guys. Just me. Well she started teasing me a bit and she constantly gives me ****. I noticed she was talking to someone and I was just listening to her and she was looking at me the whole time and not at them. When I talk to other people she likes to join in and try to talk to me. I was sitting down and working and I talked to her. She walked up got a little close like 2 feet. Then gets close to see what I am working on. She stood there during an awkward pause with a little eye contact and like said she had to leave but wouldnt. I have been getting a vibe something is off. One time she s sat right next to me and asked if it s ok
11 answers 11