My mother's brother ( metarnal uncle) did apply to us to live in USA permanantly as a family F4 visa on 30July2007.?

Now according to recent visa bulletin it's processing for 2006 cases and our process has to be done in next 15 months require to call us in USA embassy then get permanent citizenship in US country ! Is it right data ?
3 answers 3