Have you ever been sorry?

Best Answer

NO... I was raised to be proud of who I am and if you dont like it I couldnt care less. I am not sorry for being who I am.. If you dont like it Screew you.. just stay away from me. Its a free country.. You a poor black uneducated drug seller spending 1/2 your life in prison... Its not my fault.. I am not sorry for it, or what happened to you..

• bubba

No sorry I haven’t sorry for that

Yes. Every time I think about my childhood and how it molded me into somebody who always felt I had to say “I’m sorry” to other people even when they were abusing the sh!t out of me. Thanks, feminist mom and sis’...thanks female-submissive father who didn’t value me as a son, but always deferred to b*tchy hard-a$$ed females instead. Thanks a lot. I’m ‘sorry’ that you didn’t value me more so maybe I could’ve turned out to be a real man ...somebody who had more self-esteem and wasn’t constantly saying “I’m sorry” to others, who only end up destroying me after all my apologies to them and laughing in my face

• e9601:

I don't know you, but I respect your honesty.

• e9601:

Many times in my life.

Deeply sorry of the things I've done

Many times. I feel like a horrible person.

Yes, but only since 1947.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yes, I have many times too.

Anyone with a conscious has.