Abortion under 16 (UK)?

I am 15 years old and might be pregnant, as I’m having all the symptoms and my period is 11 days late. I’ve been having weird spotting but tests are negative, and because of all this I would like to visit the family planning clinic to see what is going on and even if I’m not pregnant, I’d like to know anyway and... show more I am 15 years old and might be pregnant, as I’m having all the symptoms and my period is 11 days late. I’ve been having weird spotting but tests are negative, and because of all this I would like to visit the family planning clinic to see what is going on and even if I’m not pregnant, I’d like to know anyway and maybe ask to get on birth control so that I don’t have to worry like this.
My question is, would they have to keep this confidential if i say so? as I do not want my parents to know, for reasonable reasons and its out of my best intrest to not have them find out.