Best Buffets in Las Vegas - worth the price?

I am going to Las Vegas in about a month, and I was wondering what the best buffets you would recommend. I know this question has been asked before, but I am wondering, is the expensive buffets worth it? I don't mind spending the money for one night, but if it is not worth it, and I could buy a cheaper meal that is just as good, I would rather do that! :) Thank you for all of your help in advance!

• Jay P

The days of cheap buffets ( at least as far as the casinos on the strip are concerned ) are gone.

On the strip, food in general, is expensive, Even a coffee and a sandwich from Starbucks ( many of them are inside or just outside of many hotels ) will run you about $12-$13.

As far as the buffets are concerned. The last one I went to at Harrah's certainly had a varied selection but it was close to $30 for a midweek breakfast buffet. I didn't think it was worth it.

i dont think the expensive buffets are really worth it, i would just go to somewhere like the golden corral

• Nāga

I thought Treasure Island had a great buffet - probably to make up for the dated hotel.

Plenty of excellent buffets on the Strip - only you can determine if its worth the price

Bacchanal in Caesar's

Wicked Spoon at Cosmo

Buffet at Wynn

Bellagio Buffet

try the downtown buffets, Main Street and Fremont Hotel buffet. They are both good and reasonable.

• Ann

I haven't been to Vegas in several years, but last time we were there, the buffets were just marginal. The food is not that great, and you waste a lot of time standing in long lines.

They are pretty complete and have a massive amount of food. I usually go to the Bellagio, but you could actually look at it and decide for yourself

Don't know what there price is now but the Seafood Buffet at the Rio was worth it. And the Carnival World buffet was worth it.

You have to decide if it's worth it... we wouldn't know.

Me:

- I prefer cooked to order

- I don't each a lot of meat or chicken so there is often not a lot of food I'm interested in.

But my recommendation = if you have never been to a high end buffet in Las Vegas, you should go. This would be Cosmo, Ceasars, Bellagio, or Mandalay Bay

Paris & Mirage are kind of like just "ok".

• .

Unless you're looking for expensive ethnic cuisine like sushi/sashimi, I'd just go to a chain restaurant like the Golden Corral.