A tree in my backyard was struck by lightning a few months ago and ever since, we?

A tree in my backyard was struck by lightning a few months ago and ever since, we've had nothing but troubles. Everything that wasn't plugged in a powerstrip was FRIED ... 2 tv's, washing machine, microwave, fridge. It didn't stop there, though. In the weeks and months following, we've had 2... show more A tree in my backyard was struck by lightning a few months ago and ever since, we've had nothing but troubles. Everything that wasn't plugged in a powerstrip was FRIED ... 2 tv's, washing machine, microwave, fridge. It didn't stop there, though. In the weeks and months following, we've had 2 flat tires, busted taillight, dead battery, fuel pump and alternator replaced ... over $5,000 in car repairs alone. When we're not in the house, we get along great, but as soon we're home, we want to kill each other. My husband and I can actually FEEL the negative energy and even our cat will stare at a wall and begin growling. Should we just move out? I need help..