Freaking me out dream!!!!?

So I had a dream last night that I was me BUT I had a Penis. Very small but this person - can’t remember if it was a male or female was rubbing it. I felt it get hard and orgasmed. As soon as orgasmed the dream stopped.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I think the dream means you are being provoked to choose something that is bad but tempting - if you indulge this desire - you will discover the promised benefits don't exist - but you will be charged with guilt. Like somebody who steals an alcoholic drink and gets thrown in jail before they begin to enjoy the goods they have stolen.

• 6 months ago

Sexual dreams can be quite disconcerting, because they often enough end up twisted in some way.

Just remember that all females have some Yang in them - the male energy /qualities and all males have some Yin in them - the female energy /qualities.

The very small aspect of your genitals in the dream, is kind of like the exposed portion of the clitoris, so that makes sense.

• 6 months ago

Not to worry - you're still a woman, right? Dreams can reflect latent emotions, but one shouldn't make too much of them. Freud's theories have been pretty well repudiated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.