Freaking me out dream!!!!?

So I had a dream last night that I was me BUT I had a Penis. Very small but this person - can’t remember if it was a male or female was rubbing it. I felt it get hard and orgasmed. As soon as orgasmed the dream stopped.

I think the dream means you are being provoked to choose something that is bad but tempting - if you indulge this desire - you will discover the promised benefits don't exist - but you will be charged with guilt. Like somebody who steals an alcoholic drink and gets thrown in jail before they begin to enjoy the goods they have stolen.

Sexual dreams can be quite disconcerting, because they often enough end up twisted in some way.

Just remember that all females have some Yang in them - the male energy /qualities and all males have some Yin in them - the female energy /qualities.

The very small aspect of your genitals in the dream, is kind of like the exposed portion of the clitoris, so that makes sense.

Not to worry - you're still a woman, right? Dreams can reflect latent emotions, but one shouldn't make too much of them. Freud's theories have been pretty well repudiated.