Mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why do Japan and Germany demand more proof that it was Iran who bombed the ships, yet Saudi Arabia believes us?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Saudi Arabia is ruled by a dictator, close friends with Putin. All media is censored. When you don't agree with official politics you will be murdered like Kashoggi.

Japan and Germany are democracies - and as the orange buffoon has gone out of his way to insult their nations and their government multiple times, he lost all credibility. Especially as he has no proof whatsoever.

Just remember Bush and his "proof of WMD" in Iraq - all fake. He even sent Colin Powell to the UN with fabricated evidence.

• Login to reply the answers
  • wowser
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

probably because they know better

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Saudi Arabia and Iran are regional rivals. The Saudis don't need to be convinced to go to war with Iran. Other countries do. Unfortunately for the US, this president and this administration have lied so many times that no one believe them when they claim Iran did it.

• 6 months ago

You would have to ask them but I suspect is hinges on how much oil they get from Iran.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Yes..it was Iran, in all likelihood.

People that don't want a war no matter what will tell you that either the Saudis (or we) did it...or that the ship's captains pissed off some aliens by pissing in the ocean.

It'll escalate until the bad old US has to blow up some of their ships and carpet bomb a few cities, all to the displeasure of the international community.

Islamic extremism thrives on the sympathies of well-meaning people.

Maybe they'll listen to China and Russia and settle down.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

they both want Iranian oil ..........................

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Probably because the Japanese sailors on the oil tanker reported a projectile type hit while the Americans claim it was a mine planted from a boat. Although they have evidence of a boat after the explosion beside the tanker there is nothing to identify who it belongs to. As for Saudi Arabia they and Iran are on opposite sides of the current conflict(s) in the Middle East so they are both likely to be quick to blame the other for any number of actions.

• 6 months ago

Nothing the Saudi royal family would like more than the US at war with Iran.

The Saudis practice Wahhabism, Iran are Shia.

Cutting the Iranian oil production would help Saudi oil prices.

And the Saudis have proven themselves untrustworthy.

• 6 months ago

I don't know about you but I found the video of Iranians handling explosives on the hull of an oil tanker just a tab bit suspicious .

Maybe I'm just paranoid ?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Saudi are good mates with usa of course they'd stick up for the yanks.

• 6 months ago

Well that's it - you see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear", said the Rock Man and with that the Rock Man fell soundly asleep leaving Oblio and Arrow once again all alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.