Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 6 months ago

Old sci fi/mystery show?

It’s been ten years since I watched this show, it was on MTV. It was kind of black mirror. I remember two episodes: in the first one there was a young woman, mother of a little girl, 5 or 6 years old. The little girl was playing to be an adult and she called herself Sarah/Sally Goldman (I think, pretty sure about the last name though). She became cold and distant ever since she started calling herself like that. Later the child goes to a mysterious building and started to kill employees inside with a gun. Then she comes back home and it’s back to normal. The other episode is about a little girl who has been called on the phone by her father. He tells her he loves her, then we can see he had an accident with his car and he is dying. As the phone call ends, we realize that the girl is using her toy phone. Any clue? I think it’s a 2006/2007 show. it didn’t look too much older than that.

Twilight Zone?? or maybe the Outer Limits.

• Daniele6 months agoReport

I thought about it and I did my research, but it’s not one of them. It looked like the early 2000’s and I’m pretty sure it was British

Signs ??¿??????