I need excel help. What graph to use to best display a lot of information?

Essentially I have temperature checks of a machine over 7 days. Each day the temperature is taken every 15 minutes over a period of ten hours. I am looking to put this info into some sort of a graph so that the people who need the information can see it clearly in a way that makes sense, is informative, easily... show more Essentially I have temperature checks of a machine over 7 days. Each day the temperature is taken every 15 minutes over a period of ten hours. I am looking to put this info into some sort of a graph so that the people who need the information can see it clearly in a way that makes sense, is informative, easily comparable and isn't too overwhelming. How do i manage to add the date, the time and the temperature in one graph and how do i do it so it isn't SO much information and just looks like a hot mess on a page.

Thanks in advance for your help!