Regarding the NEW and IMPROVED YAHOO mail box that we PAY for...does anyone know HOW to INLINE or IMBED an image like we could do before ?

I write for inspiration and in the narrative of my stories, the graphics I use to illustrate my points as I answer questions to reply to folks - is crucial to be IN THE PLACE where I am addressing an issue. When forced to use an ATTACHMENT as the YAHOO instructions say to do, then the visual and mental flow is... show more I write for inspiration and in the narrative of my stories, the graphics I use to illustrate my points as I answer questions to reply to folks - is crucial to be IN THE PLACE where I am addressing an issue. When forced to use an ATTACHMENT as the YAHOO instructions say to do, then the visual and mental flow is stopped in it's tracks!!
If it is no longer possible to do this, does anyone have another email server that is perhaps FREE of ads that will allow insertions of images and photos in order to fulfill my needs? Thank you. If you write, and you illustrate, then you will understand. Yahoo apparently does not.
0