Why do people spread lies about women that women have low sex drive?

I am sick of this. I am a nymphomaniac and I've ever felt the need to hide it. What for, what's wrong with it? Sexual desire is equal for both genders maybe slightly high for women. Most women are afraid of expressing it or making it obvious to others. Fear of rapists is understandable but fear of society... show more I am sick of this. I am a nymphomaniac and I've ever felt the need to hide it. What for, what's wrong with it? Sexual desire is equal for both genders maybe slightly high for women. Most women are afraid of expressing it or making it obvious to others. Fear of rapists is understandable but fear of society is ridiculous. When a woman express her sexual desire she is considered sl*t and if a man does the same he is just normal. Why is everything against women. Why do society blame women for being open about their sexual needs? There is a whole bunch of stigmas we have to deal with everyday. Women should care less about stereotypical BS and just be themselves.