Why not repent today for it will be to late when you're in hell?

• ronald
    Favorite Answer

That's a good question, But let God do the judging.

Let us show God's is love, to everyone on here and every one we meet.

• Jake

Exactly.

A Catholic can be certain of avoiding eternal damnation by completing successfully the Five First Saturdays Devotion in honor of the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary.

Cool story bro.

Source(s): Reynaldo Weeks.

Because if I do "repent", and if there is a god, then he would know I don't believe he exists and my "repentance" is a sham.

I sincerely sought God for 25 years but found none whatsoever. To this day I remain open if he ever wants to reach me.

I'm patiently waiting.

• Fireball

IT TAKES LOTS OF PRAYING TO FIND HIM...U NEED TO MAKE the first move...ETERNAL LIFE IS GOING TO BE GRAND!!

• Chris

"Repenting" doesn't prevent the person from going to hell.

.

It is believing in Jesus to give you eternal life with Him, that alone prevents a person from going to hell.

And it is too late to be saved, after death.

The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

You best start treating worms with more respect.

They will decide what happens in the afterdeath and if afterlife exist Buddhist could help you there.

Take some worms to a Hindu and see if they know your future.

Excellent Question

Pray that I will, I'm amber

Gods are demonstrably false inventions, and christians are a pack of dishonest liars, murderers and manipulators.

Well spoken and absolutely true. Truly repent of all your past and present sins, in Jesus' precious name, knowing you will not be held accountable for those sins at your day of Judgment. Remember what you allow yourself to think, see, hear, say and do literally set into motion Almighty God’s creative powers that form the matrix of life’s reality you find yourself now walking whether good or bad; so knowing this practice each day focusing your whole attention on your movements whether thoughts, sight, sounds, words or deeds, doing that which is good, positive and constructive.

The Word of God tells us there is life after death and now science is proving it. A British scientist at the forefront of this theory claims that humans have souls, which don't die along with the body. We may not know exactly what consciousness is, but physicist Sir Roger Penrose believes that it's just a packet of information stored at a quantum - or sub-atomic - level. Sensationally, he claims to have found evidence that this information, which is stored in microtubules within human cells, leaves the body after a person dies. Sir Roger has argued that when a person dies temporarily, this quantum information is released into the universe, only to return to the body's cells if the host is brought back to life. He argues that this explains why people can have near-death experiences, and believes that this quantum information amounts to a soul leaving the body. The physics expert said: "If the patient dies, it's possible that this quantum information can exist outside the body, perhaps indefinitely, as a soul."

"A man can no more diminish God's glory or His Son Jesus by refusing to worship them than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.”

The true story movie and book “The Case for Christ” is about an atheist (Lee Strobel) who put his wife and family through hell trying to prove that Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah was a made up story only to find after months of investigation that Jesus the Christ of Nazareth indeed is the Messiah and our way to salvation.

The Daniel Project was playing on Netflix and can be found on Face book and You Tube; this documentary will open the eyes of some skeptics concerning the Word of God, prophecies fulfilled and Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah.

Scientific proof of God can be found at worldtocome.org.

If you do not know Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah, as your personal savior, yet believe He is Lord, was born of the Virgin Mary, died for your sins, arose from the dead the third day and is now at the right hand of Almighty God, then if so lead say this simple prayer below to be saved and have eternal life in the Kingdom of God and know you will not be Judged for sins truly repented at final Judgment. Jesus loves you and is calling you.

“Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God is one Lord and blessed is the Glory of the Lord from His place; Precious Jesus the Christ of Nazareth please forgive me my sins and come into my heart and life forever Amen.”

If you are sincere in this prayer then know for certain that you are saved and if you need help on your Christian walk contact me through my website below. <t><

http://counselfreelight.homestead.com/Roberts.html

Why not? 1 - Because there is no "god" to repent to. 2 - Because there is no "hell" to go to. Hope this helps !

• David

Evidently there is "god" for you to spend your time denying.........