What can I do about a used car dealership that hates having to fix the things wrong with my car that are covered under the warranty?

They recently had to replace motor mounts and didn't hesitate to tell me that they were after market parts so don't be surprised if you still feel a shudder when you drive...this is after having an alternator replaced, fuel pump replaced, leaky gas tank replaced, spark plugs and wires...all covered under... show more They recently had to replace motor mounts and didn't hesitate to tell me that they were after market parts so don't be surprised if you still feel a shudder when you drive...this is after having an alternator replaced, fuel pump replaced, leaky gas tank replaced, spark plugs and wires...all covered under the warranty. I have only had the car for a month !! They keep throwing the cost of the work in my face...