Please help... What is meant by "in the world of principles" here? Thanks?

Context:

I have based my talk today on giving a presentation of the work of the PSTA, but also thought it essential to delve in the world of principles and philosophy that we adhere to. I can only conclude by reaffirming the ethos of our understanding of education which brings forth these principles into action.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill B
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The "world of principles" would mean the rules,guidelines, doctrines, ethics, etc. that the members of PSTA abide by; those things which make them a worthy organization.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

on the subject of values

• 6 months ago

principles are the basic truths or rules of the system of thought. Everything else is just a specific application of those general rules. Well, in order for you to understand the work that we do, you really have to understand what drives us to do the works we do in the way we do them. And what drives us are the principles. Everything comes from them.

You can think of principles as being fundamental beliefs.

• 6 months ago

You're trying hard to find out more information about the principles upon which the theory of moral, ethical and other virtues heavily rely upon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RP
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It means the universe of values, guides, or ideas.

• 6 months ago

'Principles' could be regarded as 'agreed best practice', professional standards, aims and objectives, underlying ideas of purpose .... that sort of thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.