Can svt or atrial flutter away on its own and does this mean mine is getting better?

Last time I first coffee with my arrhythmia 6 months ago I had bad palpitations. The second time just recently I had coffee but I had palpitations that weren't as bad two episodes within moments of each other. The second episode was slight and only lasted a about 15 seconds. Does this mean my arrhythmia is... show more Last time I first coffee with my arrhythmia 6 months ago I had bad palpitations. The second time just recently I had coffee but I had palpitations that weren't as bad two episodes within moments of each other. The second episode was slight and only lasted a about 15 seconds. Does this mean my arrhythmia is getting better and is it possible for it to go away in a year. Also if I stop getting episodes does this mean its gone
1 answer 1