Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 6 months ago

If you were casting a film what would you cast this guy as based off the pictures?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Gigolo..............

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Miltary

Medical personnel

Delivery Guy

Motorcycle Racer

Whatever really

• 6 months ago

Definitely getting "brother of the female protagonist in an indie flick" vibes

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Based on his looks only, yes the man in the photo is good looking so would look good on film. I would say that he would be a goodie rather then a baddie in a film. Now, can he act?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's 'based on' - not 'off'.

But no casting director would give anyone a role in anything based only on photographs - except extras.

They need to know the actor's training, experience, other skills, details of his resume and also his personality which they'd find out at the audition and interview.

• nick6 months agoReport

Brad Pitt and Steve Buscemi are not going out for the same roles. If an actor like Steve submitted for the good looking hero I'd say no. However if he submitted for the Skeevy drug dealer or the hopeless loser he'd be in right away.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't think I would cast a part based on 2 pictures.

• nick6 months agoReport

In the film world allot of time they bring in actors based off of the headshot. Sometimes they don't even look at the reel. So based off of the pictures what could you see. Dirty crack dealer or cop or love interest?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.