Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Do you see a difference in women today compared to 30, 40 years ago?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Today they are poisoned by pop culture and trends ..........

That's why many dress like whores..

-

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, back then men and women were ladies and gentlemen, nowadays men and women are whoores and homo’s sadly.

• hi
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

A radical difference would be that back then few women were pro abortion , back then women were very nurturer .. whereas today , lots of women see nothing wrong with aborting a child .. well, they even kill their infant children.

• 6 months ago

Most of them seem really, really lost these days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They are a lot fatter

• 6 months ago

Yea, all the one's I knew 30, 40 years ago look so much older these days.

• 6 months ago

Definitely. Women today tend to be obese, covered in tattoos, and have poor hygiene and grooming. Also the behavior differences, i.e. bad manners, using profanity, loud and obnoxious, and just flat out rude.

• hi
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

It looks like you live in a very liberal state or area .. I live in Texas and here most women are very femenine , non fat and they definetely have no tattoos on their bodies . Also , I’ve been watching women’s World Cup and I can’t help but notice that most American players are pretty and femenine .

• 6 months ago

Yes. Yes. Yes. Women have changed both physically and culturally. At that time, women were not as obese as they are now and also they had respect for their family and parents. Men have changed too as the years passed. In 1970s, most men used to had broad shoulders, narrow waist and strong muscles. They were not wimpy soyboys like today's men who have narrow shoulders, skinny arms and rounded hips like a woman.

I just want to say that women have turned into men, men have turned into women. In future, most of the men and women would be androgynous. That's the future what I'm noticing. Women have got stronger both physically and socially but men got weaker, skinnier and submissive.

That's the truth I have said. In western countries, such traits are very observable.

Source(s): Anthropology and Psychology student
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

In the US, certainly more women are overweight. The female population is (on average) generally heavier.

Women are now far more likely to have piercings and tatoos than 40 years ago. Shorter hair in young women is now more common but still not the norm.

Women tend to use more natural looking makeup now but emphasize their gender by wearing skimpier clothes.

They are more educated, especially when you remember the minorities you forgot to count in the 70s.

Yeah, there has definitely been an attitude change. Some of it's good, some of it's bad.

Obviously, there is more variety to jobs women have, and women have simply simply taken over some careers. When was the last time you saw a male teller or dental hygienist. Certainly the majority of graduating doctors and lawyers are now female (not true 40 years ago).

At least in the West, Women are, on average, less happy than they were 40 years ago. Despite many feminist protestations, even feminist organizations such as the Huffington Post have reported it (Male happiness hasn't significantly changed).

Although generally (the US is an exception), both genders are living longer, but women are adding to longevity more slowly than men, probably due to an increase in smoking (relative to men), drinking etc. However, they still outlive men by (in the US) 5 years.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Male lawyers don't last much longer though.

• 6 months ago

Yes, they are a lot younger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.