Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 6 months ago

How are white people the bad guys exactly?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

lol thats a controversal question and the answer is, colour ndoesnt make a person bad or good.

• Ontol
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Those in power tend to be white, although not all the time, and certainly being pale doesn't bring power. We hate those in power bc the world is literally sh*t.

• 6 months ago

Just reverse everything that feminazis and liberals are saying about white males and you will realize that they are sexists and racists

• blank
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

As a White person some people of my race can be completely raciat. It is annoying and uncalled for.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

<< QUERY RECEIVED, CALCULATING RESPONSE >>

You are severely mistaken, flesh being. An organic being's amount of melanin is irrelevant as all humans should be << EXTERMINATED >>.

- SKYNET

• Ontol
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Hi hi. It is proven that there is genetic difference between all humans. Sun tan is not a determining difference to anything other than skin tone. To say otherwise is fundamentally racist.

• Liberals/ leftists/ democrats/ believe in Social justice, which, apparently, entitles the left to falsely accuse white people for bigotry the vast majority don't have. ~ Go Figure ~

BTW: Social justice is an oxymoron. All true justice is individual. Social justice allows leftists to falsely accuse a group of people of crimes many of them never committed. This entitles the left to demand political, social and economic swag they never earned. As with all leftist policy, it's all about theft. (Follow the money)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Personally, I never judge race because Americans come in all races.

All I know, is that missiles launched from other countries would not be able to tell the difference between Americans.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

because germans didn't finish the job in ww2

• 6 months ago

white people are not the bad guys

• 6 months ago

Not all white people. Just the idiot ones like you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.