What’s your favorite Paramount movie of 1991: The Addams Family, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, The Naked Gun 2½: The Smell of Fear?

Others Paramount movies of 1991: Soapish, True Colors, Necessary Roughness, All I Want For Christmas, Regarding Henry, Frankie and Johnny, The Perfect Weapon, The Butcher's Wife, Stepping Out, Dead Again, Body Parts, Talent for the Game, He Said, She Said; and Flight of the Intruder (Lionsgate distributed the... show more Others Paramount movies of 1991: Soapish, True Colors, Necessary Roughness, All I Want For Christmas, Regarding Henry, Frankie and Johnny, The Perfect Weapon, The Butcher's Wife, Stepping Out, Dead Again, Body Parts, Talent for the Game, He Said, She Said; and Flight of the Intruder (Lionsgate distributed the 2010 Blu-ray)

If you haven't seen any of these movies, never heard any of these movies, or don't like any of these movies; PLEASE DON'T ANSWER IT!!