Feeling really bad about this situation with my friend?

My friend and I got an apartment together a couple months ago. She already moved in, I was going to move in for July. She quit her job AFTER I signed the lease and plans to live off her savings. She has a history of toxic behaviour and a stable job was the only thing holding her together and I don t want to ruin my... show more My friend and I got an apartment together a couple months ago. She already moved in, I was going to move in for July. She quit her job AFTER I signed the lease and plans to live off her savings. She has a history of toxic behaviour and a stable job was the only thing holding her together and I don t want to ruin my progress by having a stressed living situation: I never should have considered this in the first place. We have came to an agreement where I will find someone to replace me, but she is extremely mad at me and calling me a selfish person. I know it s a bad thing to do, I feel awful. But I am looking out for myself. How do I get over this guilt of doing what is best for me?
IF she hadn t quit her job, I still would have moved, but before this job she wasn t working for over a year and I just cannot put myself in that situation.