How to get rid of a pimple in three days?

So i have my brothers wedding to attend this Saturday, my skin has been clear for about 3 months now..i just worked my way to clear skin this year and what do you know, literally 5 pimples not bumps but pimples decided to pop up on my face the week of the wedding. I have three on my forehead and two on my jaw. What are something i can do to make the pimples go away quicker or shrink them in size? They’re also pretty red. Please HELP!!!! Thanks in advance

Try rubbing alcohol or Listerine on em. I had serious acne for 15 years and Listerine completely cleared my entire face in 10 days. Your case isn't as serious as mine so it will probably work much faster.

• NO!

That listerine kills off the microbes that cause acne. It could work but it also damages ur skin and cause cancer in the long run. Best thing is to wash ur face regularly and dry it off

• NO!

1. Don't squeeze it. it will only get bigger.

2. Wash your face regularly with warm water and soap

3. If you can see white pus within then it must be strategically squeezed (or else follow step 1). The strategic way to squeeze it is to feel the base of the pimple and then push through like how you would a toothpaste. Once all the pus is out then it will still feel bumpy.. but don't squeeze anymore than this because that bump is just fluid in the tissues (squeezing will just bring out more of that fluid).

4. Keep the pimple clear, do not place any make up on it.

If you follow these simple advice then those pimples should be gone in 3 days.

• NO!

Could u tell me the result of what happens, i am intrigued

Put toothpaste on them at night and leave on overnight,it helps to dry them out and reduce redness and size.