Python3: Using function - Amino Acid - Part 2 need help. Part 1 I was able to answer.?

Part 1:Write a function that takes two arguments – a protein sequence and an amino acid residue code – and returns the percentage of the protein that the amino acid makes up. Use the following assertions to test your function: assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", "M") == 5 assert... show more Part 1:Write a function that takes two arguments – a protein sequence and an amino acid residue code – and returns the percentage of the protein that the amino acid makes up. Use the following assertions to test your function:

assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", "M") == 5
assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", "r") == 10
assert my_function("msrslllrfllfllllpplp", "L") == 50
assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", "Y") == 0

Part2:
Modify the function from part one so that it accepts a list of amino acid residues rather than a single one. If no list is given, the function should return the percentage of hydrophobic amino acid residues (A, I, L, M, F, W, Y and V). Your function should pass the following assertions: If no list is given, the function should return the percentage of hydrophobic amino acid residues (A, I, L, M, F, W, Y and V). Your function should pass the following assertions:

assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", ["M"]) == 5
assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", ['M', 'L']) == 55
assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP", ['F', 'S', 'L']) == 70
assert my_function("MSRSLLLRFLLFLLLLPPLP") == 65
2 answers 2