Is there a way to conditionally format a pivot table based off a filter value cross referenced to another sheet?

Currently, I manually color coding these numbers based on values that are in the filter in my pivot table. I was wondering if there was a formula I could use to color code each cell dependent on their classification. The values that I need to assign different colors are: "EXTRACTED, COMPLETED, APPROVING,... show more Currently, I manually color coding these numbers based on values that are in the filter in my pivot table. I was wondering if there was a formula I could use to color code each cell dependent on their classification. The values that I need to assign different colors are: "EXTRACTED, COMPLETED, APPROVING, INUSE, SUBMITTED, DISAPPROVED". The numbers are located in a pivot specifically filling cells G6:Q652.
1 answer 1