What do I do with feral abandon kitten and 3 died already?

2 days ago I haired kittens just outside and it was right next to my door (2 kittens in the front of the house with the mom) and haired another kittens in the back. so I was going inside the mom got scared and jump and run to the back and I saw her with the 2 in the back so I carried the 2 in the front and put... show more 2 days ago I haired kittens just outside and it was right next to my door (2 kittens in the front of the house with the mom) and haired another kittens in the back.
so I was going inside the mom got scared and jump and run to the back and I saw her with the 2 in the back so I carried the 2 in the front and put them in the back near the mother and I checked after an hour I found the kittens in the same place I left them but the mom is between them so I go to sleep, and I checked in the morning before going to work and one is outside I know the sun will kill him (it goes to 57C 135F in the noon) so I tried to move him in the Shade but his mom and the other kittens were there and the mom looking at me and the kitten so I left him so I do not scare the mom again and sure she will carry him in second I leave.
came back at 5pm and that b***h did not carry the baby and I felt like someone I know has died and looked to see her inside like nothing happens I Buried but in the night I kept hearing the kittens like there is something so I checked to find them in the front of my house again but just 2 kittens and the mom the third one die in the back so I Buried feels like sh*t and this morning the 2 kittens by there own and I went to work came back to find they still by there own and one died the other a bit strong, why did she do that and what do I do there is no shelters or vets here I do not know how to feed him or what do I feed him I put some milk for them before but did not work.