Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Greece · 1 year ago

Which country would you rather visit, Italy, or Greece?

Albania and Macedonia.

Both of them haha.

• Orla C
    1 year ago

I've been to Italy several times and it's great. I'd like to visit Greece too .... decisions, decisions ....

• 1 year ago

Greece for sure, yet to go

• 1 year ago

I've been to both and both were nice. If I were to go again, I think it would depend on what I wanted to do, for a big city break, I'd pick Italy, because I've been to Athens, but I've never been to Rome, Florence, Naples etc. For driving around, visiting small villages etc. I'd go for Italy. For a beach vacation, combined with a couple of short excursions, Greece.

Both are very rich in history, museums and culture. And the food is great. Ah, Italian ice cream and Greek souvlaki.

• 1 year ago

i would defnitely want to visit italy someday

• 1 year ago

Italy as my dad is of Italian heritage, yet I've never been and can't speak a word of it.

• 1 year ago

Just got back from Italy a couple of months ago - Greece would be my choice now

1 year ago

Been to both with your favorite Uncle Sam, but wouldn't call either a 'visit' ..................

Source(s): Retired ARMY SFC.
  • Robin
    1 year ago

i have been to both and didnt like either