Is it possible for me to get pregnant whith twins ?

Ok so me and my husband are planning on getting pregnant but I was wondering if it was possible for me to have twins? My husband is a twin himself I’ve heard that having twins depends on the women not the man. I’m not sure if I really have twins in my family but my mom has a cousin who’s wife gave birth to twins... show more Ok so me and my husband are planning on getting pregnant but I was wondering if it was possible for me to have twins? My husband is a twin himself I’ve heard that having twins depends on the women not the man. I’m not sure if I really have twins in my family but my mom has a cousin who’s wife gave birth to twins (so maybe twins run in her family) we don’t talk much to them to exactly know and I think my mom has mentioned someone in our family being twins someone older than her even but I’m not sure so say a pair of twin runs in our family what are the chances and also twins running in my husbands family by his mothers side including himself having a twin brother ? (I wouldn’t know about my fathers family because he’s adopted and we’ve never met or known anyone....but what if he did?) I’ve always had a strong feeling about twins I don’t know why and my aunt has wished for twins too I never really asked why tho
8 answers 8