How can I put two video clips together in iMovie?

(The YouTube tutorials aren’t working by the way) I want to put two videos (on ya) together, and have them playing at the same time. I don’t want to convert the YouTube link to mp3 or whatever people tell you to do because I can’t find the option for that anyway and I already screenrecorded it. but on YouTube it... show more (The YouTube tutorials aren’t working by the way) I want to put two videos (on ya) together, and have them playing at the same time. I don’t want to convert the YouTube link to mp3 or whatever people tell you to do because I can’t find the option for that anyway and I already screenrecorded it. but on YouTube it was so confusing because the clips when they put two there, they would just already have one on top and one on the bottom, but for me it just put the other clip in front of the first one, which really wasn’t helpful at all. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it, also i suck at iMovie and have never used it since I sped up a video once but that’s all I know.
Update: on yt* ugh autocorrect
Update 2: OKAY LITERALLY NO ONE EVER ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS WTF I SEE POLLS AND STUFF GETTING SO MANY ANSWERS I LITERALLY JUST NEED SOMEONE TO ANSWER ITS NOT THAT HARD SERIOUSLY DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO USE IMOVIE??
0