Question about Allergies in Florence, Italy?

Hi, I've been studying abroad in Italy for nearly 5 weeks now. I went to an allergist for the first time back in January and was informed I have aggressive, yet not life threatening allergies to dust mites. Since I've got to Florence, my allergies have been out of control. I've used the Italian... show more Hi,

I've been studying abroad in Italy for nearly 5 weeks now. I went to an allergist for the first time back in January and was informed I have aggressive, yet not life threatening allergies to dust mites.

Since I've got to Florence, my allergies have been out of control. I've used the Italian drugs Reactine (cetirizine dihydrochloride, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, ZyrtecD in the U.S.) & Telfast (fexofenadine hydrochloride, Allegra in the U.S.)

Reactine did nearly nothing to cure my symptoms, and Telfast definitely helps a little, but I'm still always stuffed up and frequently coughing with an itchy throat.

I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what I could do to help myself curb my symptoms. I've been drinking a lot of water, trying to rest and not stress, but I'm getting aggravated living through the constant discomfort. Please let me know of any suggestions!