So i got into an accident a year ago?

(hit and run) and the cops found me at my house. i didnt have insurance at the time and never brought proof of new insurance to the HLS office. if i pay the fee for renewal and show proof of insuance how long will it take for me to get my license back?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Give me a few minutes to call every DMV in the World and get back to you.

So I'll say you can't.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

We have no idea because the laws and penalties aren't the same everywhere. All I can say is EPIC FAIL and good luck because you'll need a lot of it. Where I live the suspension is at least 12 months and up to 36 months and the fines amount to thousands..

• May
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

So. As long as it takes in your mystery location....So

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I have no idea of what the laws are where this incident took place so I have no idea what the rules are for this unnamed location.

If you're old enough to drive, you're old enough to take responsibility for your actions. Committing a hit n' run is cowardly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Depends on the length of the license suspension you got in court, you did go to court, right? If not, go to the DMV (not the courthouse) and ask what restrictions are on your license. You may have a warrant for your arrest for not paying the fine..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.